Date(s) - 10/31/2022 - 11/08/2022
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
New Mexico Dog Training Academy
14-Day SPOOKTACULAR Kick Start Training Program
Once registered and payment collected, we will schedule phone and meeting times over the 14 days.
Cost: ($297 + 7.75% tax) Payment collected upon completion of your first conversation with the trainer
The holidays can be a distracting time for everyone. The 14-day kick start program is designed to not completely solve your training problems but instead get you started on the process. Holidays are a busy time, but you should also be concerned about your pet’s behavior around guests and family. It is important for you to start training now instead of waiting until after the holidays.
- How it works:
- Sign up and go through a 60-minute conversation with your trainer
- If we decide it is a good fit for you and your dog, we will collect payment ($297 + tax) and get you started
- If you join the 14-day challenge – we’ll offer you $50 towards your continuation in the next class
- If we decide this is not a good fit, your trainer will recommend the best training for you and your pup
- Once payment has been collected – no refunds will be offered
- What is included in the 14-day Kick Start:
- Welcome Email Packet
- 30-minute In-person evaluation and onboarding session
- 20 minutes evaluating goals and issues
- 10 minutes to discuss 14 Day homework guide and explanations/demonstrations
- Provide: Leash, Collar, Treats and Clicker, Notebook of Homework
- Follow up/accountability check in week 1
- This is a 20-to-30-minute phone call to review the original goals, evaluate progress and answer any questions
- In-person 45-minute training session at the beginning of week 2
- 14th day follow up
- This is another 20-to-30-minute phone call to answer any questions.
Bookings are closed for this event.